In this session we will be hearing presentations about, and discussing, 5 books:
- Dave Eggers (2013), The Circle [led by kjpoppen]
- Andrew Blum (2012), Tubes: A Journey to the Center of the Internet [led by A. To]
- Jonah Berger (2013), Contagious: Why Things Catch On [led by vrjbndr]
- Adam Alter (2013), Drunk Tank Pink: And Other Unexpected Forces that Shape How We Think, Feel, and Behave [led by hramesh2013]
- William G. Bowen (2013), Higher Education in the Digital Age [led by miguel914]
Presenters, please review the presentation guidelines for tips on preparing and leading your presentation/discussion.
Everyone: Read the distributed excerpts. Blog responses may be posted about any or all of the readings other than one you are presenting.